- Please do not touch the works of art.
- Children 12 and under must be supervised by an adult.
- Please use our free coat check for these items: parcels and large bags, backpacks, briefcases, and long umbrellas.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the galleries and cannot be checked.
- In the galleries, only pencils can be used for writing.
- Cell phone use is not permitted in the galleries.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the museum.
- Pets are not allowed in the museum except for assistance and guide animals.
- Photography and videography are allowed in the MCA, unless otherwise indicated in the galleries. Due to copyright laws pertaining to all of the artworks on display, photographs/videos are to be used for your personal use only. If the images are used for any other purpose, such as printed or online use, you must contact us first. Additionally, we would appreciate your consideration of other MCA visitors by taking photographs/videos in an unobtrusive manner. No tripods are allowed in the galleries.
If you have any questions about our photography policy or the reproduction of your images, please contact Bonnie Rosenberg, Manager of Rights and Images, at email@example.com.
If you would like to request permission to take press or commercial photographs in the museum, please contact Karla Loring, Director of Media Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets are available at the MCA Box Office in person, by phone, and online.
- Seating is guaranteed only until program start time. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of house management. Late seating is not guaranteed.
- All patrons, including children, must have a ticket to gain entry to the theater.
- MCA Stage welcomes children eight years of age and older unless specifically noted.
- Children may not be held in laps or arms and patrons may not sit or stand in the aisles or doorways.
- Photography, video, and audio recording are strictly prohibited.
- One valid student ID equals one student priced ticket. All student tickets will be held at Will Call until a student ID is presented. If no student ID is shown, the customer will be charged the difference for a full-priced ticket.
- We do not allow reservations with payments at a later date.
- For customers with disabilities, please purchase your tickets directly through the MCA Box Office, 312.397.4010, so that we can accommodate your needs.