Apply to join TCA!
We accept applications to join TCA year-round. Please note, however: our process for interviewing and accepting new members does not begin until the spring.
Our application cycle:
- Fall 2014–Spring 2015: We accept new applications to join TCA
- Deadline extended! June 8, 2015: Applications are due
- June 2015: Interview are conducted
- June 30, 2015: Applicants are notified
- September 2015: TCA begins and meets every Saturday afternoon through June
Who is eligible?
You must be between the ages of 14 to 18 years old to apply to TCA.
Who should apply?
Apply to TCA if you are:
The TCA is for teens who enjoy asking questions and making sense of things.
Young people who have an interest in the arts in any form. This does not mean that you must be an artist!
Individuals who can commit to participating every Saturday afternoon from September to June, plus time over the summer, for two years. TCA Members also commit to work in the program during the week between Saturday sessions.
Curious to see the program in action?
TCA hosts events throughout the year. Come check us out!
Please contact Lauren C. Watkins, Programmer of Education: Family and Youth Programs.
Application to join TCA
Please complete all questions on this application. Applications are due by June 8, 2015.