Due to anticipated high demand, David Bowie Is will be a time-ticketed exhibition.
In addition to regular member benefits, active MCA members receive special Bowie Benefits, including:
- Tickets to see the exhibition David Bowie Is
- Priority ticket booking. Call the Member Bowie Box Office, 312.397.4066
- Exclusive member discount in our David Bowie Is exhibition shop, curated by the MCA Store
- Check-in and ticketing assistance at our members-only concierge desk
- Discounts to David Bowie Is events
Not sure which membership level is right for you? See below.*
|Advocate ($1,000–1,499)||8 tickets|
|Associate ($500–999)||6 tickets|
|Contributor ($250–499)||5 tickets|
|Friend ($150–249)||4 tickets|
|Household ($75–149)||2 tickets|
*Individual donors at the $1,500 level or above, call 312.397.3831 for more information on special access.
Not a current MCA member? Join or renew your membership today to access these exclusive benefits!
Questions about David Bowie Is? We have answers.
September 23, 2014 through January 4, 2015.
Yes, we will have extended hours during the run of the exhibition.
|Tuesday||10 am–8 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am–5 pm|
|Thursday||10 am–8 pm|
|Friday||10 am–10 pm|
|Saturday||9 am–6 pm|
|Sunday||9 am–6 pm|
Because the exhibition requires a timed ticket, you get to choose the time and date that work best for you. Members get priority booking by calling the Member Bowie Box Office at 312.397.4066, or by booking tickets online. Tickets can then be printed at home or held at Will Call.
Yes. Members may purchase additional tickets for general admission ($25 for adults and teens; $10 for youth 7–12; free for children 6 and under).
Your complimentary David Bowie Is Member Tickets will only appear if you have logged into your account with the correct email login associated with your membership.
- First, be sure to login
- Next, view available dates in Bowie Ticketing
- Select a date to see the exhibition, then choose “purchase” and select from the list of available times.
- In the pricing options, your Member Tickets will appear at the bottom of the page, along with the other pricing options—so long as your membership is active and synced to your email login. Select the number of $0 Member Tickets, and add any full price tickets if desired.
- Lastly, hit the purchase button and check out.
- Try logging out, then logging back in.
- Has your membership recently expired? Call Member Services at 312.397.4040 to renew.
- Did you just create a new login? Only one login is associated with your membership. If you suspect you have a duplicate login issue, please call Member Services at 312.397.4040.
If you’ve selected the “Hold at Will Call” option, we’ll have your tickets waiting for you the day of your visit. If you’ve printed at home, be sure to bring the ticket print-out with you!
Due to its popularity, David Bowie Is requires timed tickets. This improves your experience because it limits wait time and crowding. With timed tickets, it is important to be on time because your ticket expires 30 minutes after the time you chose.
More questions? Call our Member Services Hotline at 312.397.4040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.