Box Office will begin a waitlist one hour before the program begins. At that time, numbers are given out to patrons on a first-come, first-served basis, one number per patron per ticket.
As tickets become available, Box Office staff will call out waitlist numbers in the order they are given out. Patrons must be present to take a number.
Staff cannot predict when or if tickets will become available, so it is important for those on the waitlist to remain within hearing distance. If a number is called and no one responds, Box Office staff will dismiss the number called and call the next number.
Cash is strongly recommended in order to expedite waitlist transactions.
- Tickets are available at the MCA Box Office in person, by phone, and online.
- Seating is guaranteed only until program start time and latecomers will be seated at the discretion of house management. Late seating is not guaranteed.
- All patrons must have a ticket to gain entry to the theater.
- MCA Stage welcomes children eight years of age and older unless specifically noted. All children, regardless of age, must have their own tickets for all performances.
- Photography, video, and audio recording are strictly prohibited.
- One valid student ID equals one student-priced ticket. All student tickets will be held at Will Call until a student ID is presented. If no student ID is shown, the customer will be charged the difference for a full priced ticket.
- We do not allow reservations with payments at a later date.
- For customers with disabilities, please purchase your tickets directly through the MCA Box Office, 312.397.4010, so that we can accommodate your needs.
Thank you for your cooperation and interest in the MCA.