Edlis Neeson Theater and Kanter Meeting Center
The state-of-the-art Edlis Neeson Theater is a perfect location for annual meetings, award ceremonies, private performances, product launches, and film premieres. The 300-seat space features elegant oak-paneled walls and tiered seating which ensures that everyone has the best seat in the house. The adjacent Robert B. and Beatrice C. Mayer Education Center Lobby is also available for private receptions before or after your theater event.
The Kanter Meeting Center, which perfectly complements the adjacent Edlis Neeson Theater and the Robert B. and Beatrice C. Mayer Education Center lobby, is specially designed to host smaller groups for a variety of events—from simple meetings to formal multimedia presentations.
- The facility provides seating for 296 persons and is wheelchair-accessible.
- Rental includes basic audiovisual and lighting package
- 14 rows with two side aisles and no center aisle
- Motorized projection screen provides a projection surface of 30′ wide and 23′ high. The screen is located at an intermediate stage depth, so that good sightlines are available from front row seats.
- Stage dimensions: Width of opening: 52′ (15.8 m); Total depth: 34′ (10.3 m); Wing space (each side): 13′ (3.9 m)
- Stage height is 36″ above the floor level of the first row of seating
- Stage/Technical Information
- 1,200 square feet
- Capacity: 100 reception/60 seated
- Equipped with overhead projector
- Adjacent to Edlis Neeson Theater