Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at the Museum of Contemporary Art. The MCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job opportunities will remain posted until positions are filled. Candidates may be contacted for interviews. However, due to the high level of interest in positions, the MCA contacts only a small percentage of applicants.
How to Apply
To apply for a position send a cover letter and resume in one of the following three ways:
Application for (Job Title) Position
Museum of Contemporary Art
220 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Calls and emails are not accepted regarding the status of employment applications.
The following positions are currently posted at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Chicago:
- Assistant to the Deputy Director/Board Secretary
- Associate Director of Communications and Community Engagement
- Associate Director of Education: Interpretation and Public Programs
- Chief Financial Officer and Deputy Director for Administration
- Digital Designer and Front-End Developer
- Manager of Campaign Data and Research
- Programmer of Education: Public Programs
- Software/Web Application Developer