With so many opportunities to sponsor MCA exhibitions, performances, education programs, and special events, corporations can connect with the museum and its audiences in a variety of ways.
The MCA welcomes more than 300,000 visitors annually and has a dedicated membership base of roughly 8,000 households. Sponsorship of the MCA is an excellent way to reach out to the Chicago community and beyond while supporting the best in contemporary culture.
The MCA’s Corporate Relations office works closely with each sponsor to create an experience that meets its philanthropic, marketing, and entertainment objectives.
*Corporate exhibition sponsors during the David Bowie is exhibition enjoy priority access for facilities rentals during the run of the exhibition (Sep 2014–Jan 2015). For more information, please contact Courtney Rowe, Manager of Corporate, Foundation, and Government Relations, at 312.397.3849 or email@example.com.
Benefits of support
- Opportunities for creative marketing partnerships
- Category exclusivity
- Sponsor use of MCA logos and images
- Opportunities for corporate entertaining
- Event invitations
- Private tours
- Complimentary general admission and MCA performance tickets
- exhibition title wall and exhibition marketing materials
- mcachicago.org, with one million hits annually
- MCA publications
- Quarterly MCA MAG
- Exhibition catalogues
- Event announcements and invitations
- Press materials