As an MCA Corporate Partner, your company will have unique access to the museum’s programs and audiences. Your membership will also support the museum’s general operating expenses as well as programs that enable the MCA to be an innovative and compelling center of contemporary art.
At the MCA, there is no one-size-fits-all. We pride ourselves on the ability to custom tailor the most meaningful benefits packages for you and your company.
Benefits of membership can include:
- Free admission for employees and guest passes for clients
- Complimentary performance tickets
- Invitations to attend exhibition previews and opportunities to meet artists, directors, curators, and members of the museum’s Board of Trustees
- Preferred and discounted rental of galleries and Edlis Neeson Theater for corporate entertaining
- Discounts at the MCA Store and Puck’s cafe.
$100,000 and Up
BMO Harris Bank
David Kordansky Gallery
Galerie Hauser & Wirth
Reyes Holdings, LLC
The Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Discover Financial Services
M Booth & Associates, Inc.
Bank of America
Arthur M. Manask & Associates, Inc.
Astronautics Corporation of America
Citi Private Bank
Illinois Tool Works Inc.
Loop Capital Markets, LLC
Remy Cointreau, USA
Room & Board
Willis Fine Art, Jewelry & Specie
Advent Systems, Inc.
American Express Travel Services
Amphion Foundation, Inc.
Blackman Kallick, LLP
Hoerr Schaudt Landscape Architects
Siegel Moses & Schoenstadt, P.C.
Terry Dowd Inc.
Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture LLP
Merchandise Mart Properties Inc.
Sahara Enterprises, Inc.